» Look at the original "EVE Explained"
» Go to my main website ore.cerlestes.de
1. When <PL> drops 50 supers in lowsec
2. "Did he jump? Did he cloak?"
3. Trying to hide that expensive loot
4. Smacking in Local, part 2
5. First-time successful bomber run
6. My thoughts on the new ship skins
7. When using your first capital ship
8. Trying to run from a dictor gang
9. How I imagine Nick Fuzzeh
10. "Oh a solo carrier, let's kill it!"
11. Sansha's ships since Kronos
12. Why Carriers are pretty damn useful
13. Titan incoming
14. How ore compression works
15. Fleet Commander at work
16. Logistics: No success without them
17. Interceptor-only-gangs are fun!
18. Freighters with freaking low-slots
19. Winning an outnumbered fight
20. Not following broadcasted targets
21. The (now) old relic/data mechanic
22. When that titan warps away in structure
23. First-Time Fleet Commander
24. When a fleet fight runs into you
25. Brave Newbies Inc.
26. When local spikes by the hundreds
This information was brought to you by
the ministry of propaganda, morale and truth
of the glorious RAZOR Alliance!